Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Write A Community Service Letter For Someone How Do I Document My Community Service Hours For Court?

How do I document my community service hours for court? - how to write a community service letter for someone

I appeal to the court and ask, but when they closed at this time, I thought I would try an idea to come here.

I was in a car accident recently, and the judge ordered me to 20 hours of voluntary work to be done, I did last weekend. How is this document? Someone advised me to take those responsible for the volunteer, or write a letter, but that seems too much to ask someone. There is only one kind, so that I can use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kitchen barbie cheese | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates