Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fisher Price Cradle Swing Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Cradle Swing Or Rainforest Open Top Cradle Swing?

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Cradle Swing or Rainforest Open Top Cradle Swing? - fisher price cradle swing

My son is 2 months. We want a swing Nice place you interested to buy. I did some research, but I can not decide between Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Cradle Swing or Rainforest Open Top Cradle Swing. The advantages of one over the other? Please share. We have the gorillas in the jungle.

2 comments:

starfire... said...

I went with the open forest and some of the reasons why. First, the child is always difficult, it is easier on the back, which no cause to turn, on top of the swing and be safe. The second reason is that I love the jungle theme better! LOL
For your interest, I hope he is still small enough to use the momentum from a long time. My son is bored with his swing for 4 months. We have much better use jumparoo. You can use the small end of 3 months, basically whenever you have a good head / trunk control can enjoy a jumperoo. What keeps my son out of trouble for the month .. LOL beat until you Infact first after her birthday.

Beth said...

We have a jungle. He is now 8 and a half months and done. But can the love in the age of your child. My son has all his naps in his swing until a month ago.

I have the answer below me, it is wrong and right. More travel was recalled, along with many others. Great was determined not withdrawn.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kitchen barbie cheese | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates