Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Rights When I Tradein My Car What Are My Privacy Rights As An Employee When A Client Recorded Our Conversations Without My Consent?

What are my privacy rights as an employee when a client recorded our conversations without my consent? - my rights when i tradein my car

I work for an insurance company, not record conversations with our clients, if necessary, and if we can do that, we ask for your consent. As employees, our calls sometimes controlled by the Company. A customer has recently announced that it has all the conversations I had with him and never received my permission!
Can anyone tell me what are my rights as an employee? This customer has invaded my privacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kitchen barbie cheese | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates