Monday, February 1, 2010

Algebra And Sailing Algebra And Geometry Struggle; Any Books That Can Help Me Out?

Algebra and Geometry struggle; Any books that can help me out? - algebra and sailing

I surf through my other subjects, but the math (as always), I struggle in Algebra 1 this year began, and was the first time, to do good. But then it was downhill. I fight concerned with everything now, and I am pleased with the final score. He taught at home, I can take some questions before the other end, and now I have all but completed the math. I need this so I can, and ready for the 10th Years prepared. I will not fail and really understand request.
So I ask whether there are interactive books that can help me? Private lessons are done for financial reasons, so this is my last choice. I want a book with simple explanations and has difficulty working with the sample. As a textbook.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kitchen barbie cheese | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates