Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gay Cruising Sites Plano Tx SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY: I Wanna Be Straight Again. I Don't Know What To Do?

SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY: I wanna be straight again. I don't know what to do? - gay cruising sites plano tx

I really need help, I am 21 - years, Guy. I started the body of a man of 16 Love. And now I have many gay cruising sites. Please can someone help me, how can I find an interest in women's bodies and minds of the people? .. I think he is wrong, or should remain as I am? Help me plz .. BUT PLZ jokes. Only serious

3 comments:

cul8r_32 said...

If you feel that is wrong, then I think it will not create any appreciable way for a loving and lasting relationship with a man. Therefore, it would be healthy for you on this road. They do not know if there is a way to "straight", but in my humble opinion, started "shows such as" male body to 16 years that it was a choice, and that at one point that you like women ? Just look at the qualities they find attractive in a man. Or is it just s * x? I'm sure you can get some of these qualities in a woman (with the search p ** is the exception, of course). But a look at what they find attractive about the female body and women on the dates that you have these qualities. It would be a good start. However, make sure that if c is what you really want.

ƒallen ångel said...

OMG! Ewwwww .... ewwww ewwww anyway ...... u should really change ...

BabyT said...

very simple, if you like the people who are homosexual. and if you like women want is straight. The right way is the best way forward. seriously

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kitchen barbie cheese | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates