Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where Should Cervix Be When Expecting Period Could This Be An Indicator Of Pregnancy? I Tested A Week Ago And It Said Negative But..?

Could this be an indicator of pregnancy? I tested a week ago and it said negative but..? - where should cervix be when expecting period

My last period began, 11 December, I was stretched to 11 January. On 28 December I had an incident with the condom and was worse than to break, so I just said it was like on the protection to use at all and when we realized it was too late.

So anywho, I've been waiting for my period and nothing happened. Last week (the week, both had) the time, suffered one days, had a pink trail. I thought I had arrived, but I was wrong. Approximately two days later there was another item of pink, but there was nothing. I tested a week ago (before reaching the second point), the compass and said negative.

I know my time is not in sight, but because my breasts are usually painful, very bad and almost did not bother mel. I had an enormous increase in the discharge to the point where he cheat me, makes me believe that my time is here and runs to the bathroom. I was a little tired lately, deff a little more emotional, and a few headaches here and there. In reality, no more symptoms.

I checked my cervix (which I very much) and was moving like crazy. Remains high, sometimes I go a little, but not to a lower position. It is really difficult, and sometimes it is super soft, it is sorta hard and super soft again. Remains open slightly, but is now closed and to be honest, I never had the feeling that my throat is closed before.

Oh, I also had slight cramping, sometimes they are injuredbut not so bad. The amount I can say my ovaries because they are weak and close to the hips. I also think that the strange feeling, almost like the fluttering (I know this is not the movement, but I'm not sure if that means anything)

So I take another test, or ..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kitchen barbie cheese | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates